Kaixo!

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:41:03PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Would you be so kind as to test the attached patch and confirm that it
> does what you want?  It's rather urgent, I'd like it to go into 4.3.

I think using '_' instead of ' ' for the "unsafe" chars would be better.

Also, for [ ] ( ) \ I told about them as examples, I don't know if they
are actually problematic, nor if there are others in such case.
(also, what about ' " ` )

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/          PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]