Hey Darryl,

Did you ever get a chance to try that site we spoke about. I have been using it to get
all of
my R X needs from. Service was great, prices are outstanding.

Talk to you later.

Zachery Moseley

this is that website
http://typewrite.49dmds.com/_55d958a932f5b91262baa654773c6a8e/

There are two ways of constructing a software design; one way is to make it so simple
that there are obviously no deficiencies and the other way is to make it so
complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more
difficult. - C. A. R. Hoare woodyardspitjoansusannecannotwindexasperateopusiota
Wit is educated insolence. - Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)