I am using fop_0_18_0 for the conversion of xml to pdf file. Also I am using servlet to do the above operation. I am able to convert xml to fo and then from fo to pdf. But when i redirect the  URL to http://localhost:8080/test.pdf , Browser will show blank screen(both netscape and IE).
I have set the content type in servlet to "application/pdf". Also i have tried by giving "?" sign at the end of the URL but no luck!
If i reload the browser then i can view the pdf files.
Please let me know the reason behind this.
Your help will be appreciated
thanks in advance

Note : I am using Tomcat Server.

regards,