Hello.
I am very angry with the FOP processor.
In the FOP (0.18) examples there is a file "fonts.fo" that use ZapfDingbats font.
If I transform with the fop.bat command line in a pdf file I can see the ZapfDingbats well.
If I use the same xsl-fo instructions in my xsl file and use it for transform a xml file into pdf the fop processor
give me an error : "unknow font ZafDingbats" ,in the same machine in the same environment.
The xsl-fo instruction tha I use is
<xsl:template match="star">
        <fo:inline font-style="ZapfDingbats" >
                 &#73;
        </fo:inline>

</xsl:template>

In that way I got a character of the default font-family.

Please help me.
I attached the fonts.fo examples.
Thanks

Di Perna Francesco tel. +39-050-970302
Document Solutions s.r.l fax. +39-050-543063
http://www.documentsolutions.it e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Document Solutions is an Adobe Authorized Training Centre

"There is nothing so powerful as an idea whose time has come"
 Victor Hugo