Hi,

3. You should be able to use keep-with-previous or keep-with-next on all
table-row objects to prevent breaking. keep-together on the table itself
isn't yet implemented.

4. Table-cell borders are implemented, although only the
border-collapse=separate style is fully supported. When borders are
"collapsed" the "precedence" properties are not yet taken into account
to determine the border drawn on the grid line between cells. Borders
are also drawn around tables. However we don't draw borders on rows
since the CR seems to say that borders are not rendered on table-rows.
It does _seem_ like that they should be taken into account in the
"collapse" style, so perhaps when we get around to doing that they will
be taken into account to determine the cell borders.

Hope that helps a bit,
Karen Lease