Initial code for ensuring that ExternalGraphic is inlined is now up in CVS. I
should add that this is 100% Seshadri GK's work; however, it matches what I
did some weeks back (recall a previous email & example) to about 75%, so I'll
claim some small share of the credit. :-)

Also some small share of the brickbats...the vertical alignment for inlined
graphics is unconventional, and we will doubtless have to adjust it so that
the bottom edge of images is aligned with the text baseline. If anyone is
looking for an interesting little problem, this is one. It also relates to
line-stacking in general - we also need work done on adjusting line-height if
there are runs of text with different heights on the same line.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

--
Fairly Senior Software Type