Hi John,

I looked at the example file you submitted with your previous mail. I
don't think it's a problem with the table per se, but rather with the
block breaking itself. The block seems to behave differently when it's
adding the first line and a line after the first one. I haven't got a
fix yet, but I'll try to figure it out in the next few days.

Regards,
Karen Lease