Hi,

I made second round of tests in order to evaluate changes you have made
to TTF handling. Problems with fo:character completely disappeared (at
least in the character.fo testfile). Also fo:leader got much improved,
but there still remain some problems, exaple file is attached. The
other issues I wrote about ín the first message quoted below weren't
TTF (or only TFF) problems and the statements I made are still valid.

Petr Andrs

leader.pdf