This chap will hopefully be joining the mailing list soon.
This is the mail he sent me, and my reply to him.

Alex

Instructions for doing so are on the FOP website.

Alex

--- zhou hao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Alex:

> I want to generate the Chinese PDF with FOP.
>
> But I failed with changing the encoding style from utf-8 into gb2312.
>
> How can I do?
>

> Thanks.
>
> zhou hao.

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION:
http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/