I am evaluating XSL:FO transform engines for use with production
documentation.  I have been trying to use FOP (Fop-0.18.1-DEV), but find
that its poor table support effectively renders it unusable for production
documentation.  In particular, the cell alignment, spacing, and borders are
problematic, and multi-row cells are not supported.  (A significant number
of our XML articles use multi-row cells.)

When is FOP going to support proper table transforms?

Regards,
Ian

Ian Larner
User Technologies, IBM Hursley Lab, England
Internal: 246440    External: +44 1962 816440    Fax: +44 9162 816151
Mailpoint 095         email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The credit belongs to the man ...in the arena,  (who) knowing there is no
effort without ...shortcomings, actually strives to do the deeds..."
Theodore Roosevelt