hi all!!
  I'm trying to create a PDF using FOP.jar 0.17
(version), The code works great as a application, but
when  I tried running it as servlet the code tries to
execute multiple times..but I'm able to get the pdf
but the code gets executed multiple time.The output in
the console is....
***************************************
Tue Jun 19 08:56:24 CDT 2001:<I>
<ServletContext-General> PDFGenerator: init
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping
org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping
org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
using element mapping
org.apache.fop.extensions.ExtensionElementMapping
using property list mapping
org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping
using property list mapping
org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping
using property list mapping
org.apache.fop.extensions.ExtensionPropertyListMapping
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1]
rendering areas to PDF
writing out PDF
[...]
I tried with FopServlet with fop0.18.jar also the same
thing happens. I would appreciate any suggestions on
this.

Thanks,
Kumar