Hi
I have an urgent problem with Fop.
I am using Fop 0.18.1 and 0.19-CVS.
The config option of fop let me choose which filters to apply to stream.
It doesnt let me choose however to which stream to apply these filters.
What I need is that my generated pdf files only contain encoded
image streams.
They especially should NOT contain encoded page content streams.
Is there any way to achieve this with fop be it with configuration or
hacking some source?
Unfortunately I dont know the fop source very well.
Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Enrico Horn