From: Keiron Liddle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 10:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PostScript Renderer

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:03:22 Keiron Liddle wrote:

> I might also have a look at the svg rendering.

I have added an svg renderer for the postscript.

This is unfinished since as I haven't bothered to work out a replacement
for the quad-to command (which means text won't work) and I haven't checked
images.
The other stuff should work ok.

So if anyone knows a replacement for quad-to ....

If the ps code was separated out then it would be a short step to creating
an svg -> ps transcoder for batik.