I'm using FOP 0.19. My FO contains:
  <fo:external-graphic src="http://myhost/test.bmp"/>

The problem is, host "myhost" requires form based authorization and holds
session with cookies. so I get not "test.bmp" but a html page with the
authorization form. FOP now tries to instantiate
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory and because I don't want "batik.jar" in
my classpath I get a
NoClassDefFoundError.

Now the question: Is it possible to switch off usage of any class in
batik.jar ? If the HTTP request doesn't deliver the BMP but an HTML page I don't
want the image to be displayed. Or better: does anybody know a way how to login
first and make FOP to use the session with the cookie for HTTP connections ?

Thanks for your answer(s) in advance.
Heiko

http://www.gmx.net

--
GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a