At 10:05 AM 6/27/01 -0400, Chetan Vig wrote:
>Hi Arved,
>
>The page numbers are being reset to "1" at every <chapter> (ie. each
><fo:page-sequence>).
>
>This was not the behaviour under fop-0_17.  The page numbers just
>continued sequentially along from 1 to N and not being reset
>to "1" at each <fo:page-sequence>.
>
>I am doing something wrong.

Hi, Chetan

No, _you_ are OK. We screwed up the page numbering across multiple page
sequences a while back. I believe this is now fixed in the latest CVS...I
plan to tighten up what remains in pagination, and will review this also,
but I think it's OK. According to my release plan proposal this morning
(comments please :-)) we should have another release in a week, presumably
0.19.1.

Regards,
Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type