Hi all,

while trying to convert a fo file to pdf, with the new version (fop-0-19.0) i got

Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.io.File: method getParentFile()Ljava/io/File; not
found
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Options.setCommandLineOptions(Options.java:102)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineStarter.<init>(CommandLineStarter.java:31)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineOptions.getStarter(CommandLineOptions.java:374)

Starting to analize the problem i found out:
- the conversion works without problems with jdk 1.3,
but not with JDK1.1.8.

How can I avoid this problem, when I have to use JDK1.1.8?

Thanks for any help,
Eduard.

__________________________
Eduard Bachner
Consulting

ISA Tools GmbH
Kupferstr. 36
D-70565 Stuttgart

Tel: +49(711)22769-51
Fax: +49(711)22769-29
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.isa-tools.de

Die Liebe ist so unproblematisch wie ein Fahrzeug. Problematisch sind nur
die Lenker, die Fahrgäste und die Straße.

                                                        Franz Kafka