From: Fredrik Omland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 3:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Abdul Wahab
Subject: Re: Is it true!!

In order to convert HTML to PDF do the following:

1. Use XSLT to convert the HTML document to a XSL FO document. You can use
Xalan (it comes with FOP).

2. Convert the FO document to a PDF document using FOP.

FOP also makes it possible to do this in 'one step'. Have a look at the
fop.sh or fop.bat script in your fop directory.

-Fredrik

 Abdul Wahab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi >  > FOP can recognise only "fo" files.  Is it true? > My situation is,
I want to convert HTML files to
> PDF.  > So what are the steps I have to do. > Expecting ur advise. >  >
Thanks > Wahab. >