Hello,
       I am trying to run fop within my servlet.
In order to do that, I use:

        InputHandler inputHandler = new
XSLTInputHandler(xmlInputSource,xslInputSource);
        InputSource inputSource = inputHandler.getInputSource();
//FAILURE HERE
        XMLReader  parser = inputHandler.getParser();
/**
* Creates the driver telling it to write the output file to screen (AWT).
*/
        Driver driver = new Driver();
        driver.setRenderer(this.AWTRendererClass);
        driver.buildFOTree(parser, inputSource);
        driver.format();
          driver.render();

First and second lines run OK. Third line gives an exception:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Namespace not
supported by SAXParser exception.message: null

There is in principle no problem with the xmlInputSource and xslInputSource,
because when I run fop from the command line:

Fop -xml xmlInputSource.xml -xsl xslInputSource.xsl -pdf output.pdf (or
option -awt),

I get proper results.

COuld someone please tell me what am I doing wrong, or what am I missing?
Also, are the lines related to the Driver correct?

Thanks a lot for your help,
                                Gustavo