--- "Seshadri G.K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi questions from a newbie committer. What is SSH?? Is there a page in
> apache for committers? what if i commit and therefore accidentally break
> something? how do i get started??

PS The following Page contains most of what you need

http://www.engelschall.com/pw/apache/cvsguide/

Feel free to email me off list if you need further help - but I am roughly in
the GMT timezone so if you are in the USA then I wont answer much later than
midday.

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION:
http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/