FOP Developers,

Just FYI

I am going to be adjusting all the unimplemented properties to create the
type ToBeImplemented. This will also print out info when someone attempts
to use the prop.

Then after that I will see about handling the element child constraints (I
haven't worked out how this should be done yet, any ideas) and doing a
similar thing (to be impl.) with the rest of the elements that we don't
have yet.

This should help things out a bit and provide a basis for doing the actual
implementation.

Feel free to change the properties (its easy to handle conflicts).

Keiron