Hi foppers

I just checked out the latest fop from CVS (after a long hiatus). After
building it I get the attached messages when I try to run it against an
input file that works under the version of FOP I downloaded from the web
page today. I suspect this is a problem with the CVS FOP but I'm not
100% sure, can anyone help me? Is the CVS FOP currently working? One
point is that the "padding-" referred to in the error message does not
exist in my (extremely simple, but very large) input file.

Also I was wondering about the status of the large document (memory
related) patches that I think were submitted a few weeks ago (since this
is what I would like to look at/work on). Can anyone tell me if they
have been committed yet, or if they will be committed, or if I am asking
too many questions? :-)

My thanks of a general kind to the developers,

Cheers
Mark

[mark@spiffy xml-fop]$ java -jar build/fop.jar /tmp/bigfile.fo
/tmp/bigfile.pdf
FOP 0.19.0-CVS
using SAX parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1WARNING: no Maker for padding-