When I am trying to run fop from the command line... I'm running the latest
version 0.19 (binary downlod).

java -jar fop.jar  -d -q -xsl ./xml2pdf.xsl -xml ./myxml.xml -pdf ./test.pdf
I have all the jar's in the lib directory in my classpath including
xerces.jar (nothing else is in my classpath, no jar files listed twice)

i get this error (i get this error no matter what input i use, any of the
examples cause this error too...)

org/xml/sax/SAXException
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineOptions.getStarter(CommandLineOptions.java:37
4)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:18)

any help would be most appreciated... thx
  Travis