Hi all,
          I am trying to get an XMLReader object with

 XMLReader parser = inputHandler.getParser();

after having done: InputHandler inputHandler = new
XSLTInputHandler(xmlInputSource,xslInputSource);

and I get the following error (the files xmlInputSource and xslInputSource
are where they are suppossed to be):

java.lang.NullPointerException
Caught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.InputHandler.createParser(InputHandler.java:58)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler.getParser(XSLTInputHandler.java:117)
        at TestXSLT.<init>(TestXSLT.java:29)

It seems to me that I am missing some library, but I am using fop, xerces
and xalan in that order, as I was told others where doing, with a program
that worked for others.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong?

Thanks really a lot,
                                   Gustavo