Sorry, I read 'span' and I thought it was 'number-rows-spanned'. Not yet
implemented then... :o(

Thanks

                    "eric.deandrea"

                    <eric.deandrea@infor        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    onics.com>                  cc:

                                                Subject:     RE: rows spanning

                    20/07/2001 16:23

                    Please respond to

                    fop-dev

I don't think that this has been implemented yet. Go to
http://xml.apache.org/fop/implemented.html to see what has been
implemented.

-Eric

Eric Deandrea             (978) 698-6351
Software Engineer        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inforonics, Inc
30 Porter Rd.
Littleton, MA 01460