> We are using FOP in our software, and I was wondering if there is an
> easy way of stopping the "non-error" standard out messages like :

Have a look at the org.apache.fop.messaging package. You will have to
implement a class that implements MessageListener (See
DefaultMessageListener for example), register it with the MessageHandler
class (addListener) and set the output method to events
(setOutputMethod()).

MessageHandler.setOutputMethod(MessageHandler.EVENT);
MessageHandler.addListener(new MyMessageListener());

That's how I did it.

Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch