On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:25:02 rajeev nair wrote:
> Hi all,
> Can anyone help me how i can use .opf(open eBook
> package file) file for creating .pdf using fop.
> What are the different steps to follow ?
> Is their any fop class which take .opf file as input
> and produce .pdf?

FOP only takes XSL:FO as input. No other format is supported.
It is also possible to supply an xml and xsl that creates XSL:FO so that
FOP can then transform it.

If you want to convert you particular format into pdf with fop then you
need to somehow convert your format into XSL:FO (or XML which an XSL
stylesheet can be applied to).