I believe this is a bug which several people have spotted (myself included) which
AFAIK has not been fixed yet (I don't use the latest CVS build, but 0.18).

The symptoms are that although there *is* space to put the last few items in a right
hand table cell some of those items get pushed onto the next page for no apparent
reason.

I end up juggling things around to get it working. Simply specifying the width of the
table
doesn't really help.

Alex

 --- Raju Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> Hi Jim and Raghvendra,
>
> Best way is to specify the column width of entire table such that it fits the width
>of the
> paper!.
>
> I mean that is how it should be normally. unless u have different type of problem/.
>
> Raju

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION:
http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/