It builds fine but the finally laid out PDF has overlapping areas and
non-lined up leading edges of table columns.

I am using an embedded font but that's all I can think of that different
from defaults.

If I checkout as at 25th of July it works fine.

So what's been checked in recently that might affect that.

TTFN
----
Struan Judd <*> "And so it begins ..."  ICQ: 4498196
http://neongraal.sf.org.nz
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Voicemail and Fax: +1 (201) 305-1011 x1006