Hi, I have tried switching from using Xalan to using XSLTC translets (assuming
it would boost performance) but I am having serious trouble invoking FOP with
the output I get from XSLTC.

I obtain a DOM (org.w3c.dom.Document) from the XSLTC translet and want to
invoke the buildFOTree(org.w3c.Document) method of org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.
However, I get a null pointer exception I didn't get with Xalan.

Surprisingly, if I output the DOM to a file and then invoke FOP from the
commandline, it works! I have a strong suspicion it has something to do with
how namespaces are dealt with in the DOM I get from XSLTC.

Has anyone been experimenting with this? I would greatly appreciate your
help.

Thank you very much,

Helena.