I assume the person who posted me this is getting this error and wants to know
more...It doesn't really look like volunteered information for the FAQ.

Alex

Originally from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:21:20 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Subject: [FAQ] FATAL ERROR null
Driver driver = new Driver();
driver.setRenderer( Driver.RENDER_PDF );
org.apache.fop.apps.InputHandler inputHandler = new
org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler(xmlFile,
xslFile);
//on this line I obtain FATAL ERROR null XMLReader parser = inputHandler.getParser();
driver.buildFOTree(parser, inputHandler.getInputSource());
driver.format();
driver.setOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(new File("d:\\test.pdf")));
driver.render();

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION:
http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/