On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:27:37 Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> Confirmed, on all counts:
>
> 1) NPE running your 'dsrb2' example, something to do with the lazy font
> code
> it looks like;
> 2) 500 K file for 17 pages with your 'emp' example. I'm not familiar with
>
> fonts, so someone else is going to want to examine this;
> 3) problems with some letters in 'emp'.
>
> We advertise font support prominently on the website; I'm not going to
> announce FOP-0.20.0 until we have some resolution on this.

Okay, this should be fixed now.
The problem was due to the fonts being added to the reasources after each
page. It is now added at the end, in stopRenderer.
This also caused the npe that you were experiencing (I'm not sure how,
something to do with setting characters as used)

I'm not sure about the problem letters, I couldn't get the font file. Maybe
someone else can check if this is still a problem.