Peter,

It works fine if you use one of the render methods...
which I can't since I'm firing SAX events myself.
sadly using the ContentHandler returned by
driver.getContentHandler() throws a NullPointerException
(as I explained in my previous mails).

The Docs you a refering to (and the ones in 0.20.0, I did not check 0.20.1
yet)
are outdated (i.e. they still talk about the driver.format() method).

Michel.