From: Thomas Kæregaard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 5:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Aligning text left and right on same line

Hello list!

A question was raised recently, but I didn't see the answer, so I will ask
it again:
Is it possible in FOP to have a line with text aligned both left and right,
for example by using

<fo:block>
  <fo:inline text-align="start">Text 1</fo:inline>
  <fo:inline text-align="end">Text 2</fo:inline>
</fo:block>

If yes, how?

The above example is taken (and edited slightly) from the XML Bible, 2nd
edition, chapter 18 that is freely available here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible2/chapters/ch18.html

Thanks in advance
Thomas Kæregaard