>regarding the first problem: are you printing under windows
> with acrobat
> >reader 4.0 and up? Try printing on a different printer. I
> have similar
> >problems with WinNT and Acrobat Reader 4 an 5 when I am
> printing to a HP
> >LaserJet 4M+.

When using Acrobat reader, check that the 'Fit to page' option is not selected. I
think this shrinks the page to fit within the printable area.

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by
reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone.