If you want a web site that has all this information, as well as links to the standard:
        http://www.zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Output/
Joshua

> Hi All
>
> Does anyone know of a good reference book that list all the different
> elements and attributes and their uses. I have a copy of XSLT
> Programmer's Reference by Wrox, which I found exceeding useful whilst
> learning XSLT. Anyone know of a similar type of book for XSL-FO.
>
> Thanx
> Alan

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by
reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone.