Added.

-->>
http://www.OWAL.co.uk:8090/asf/servlet/asf/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/action/SetAll/project_id/18/faq_id/276/topic_id/496/question_id/993
<<--

PS
I promised that I would produce a short xml version of this FAQ with only the
essential
questions. I'm not sure when this will happen :-(

The good news is that my new house is lovely and my bed is being delivered today so
perhaps I'll be able to get a good night's sleep.

Alex

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: >
> Since this seems to be a pretty common question, could we add this to the
> FAQ or somewhere in the distro?
> -Lou
>

> "Giannetti, Fabio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/28/2001 08:54:45
> AM
>
> Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> To:   "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> cc:
>
> Subject:  RE: horizontal alignment
>
> Hi,
>            I think that you have to specify the display-align property to
> the
> region body ...
>
> <fo:simple-page-master page-width="210mm" master-name="myPage"
> page-height="297mm">
> <fo:region-body display-align="center"/>
> </fo:simple-page-master>
>
> So everything inside that page (or sequence of the same page) will be
> rendered in the middle.
>

> Fabio

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/