--- Daniel Knapp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,

> I am new to this list and I wonder what happens to all the bugs reported
> here. Were they discussed in any way?

I guess that since this is the development mailing list for the fop developers
(and users who want to know more) this would be the main place for any
such discussions.

If you are interested in particular bugs then perhaps look at the archives for
this list.

Were you refering to the bugzilla bugs?

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/