From: Drew Hodge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 30 August 2001 3:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: "Dynamic" leader lengths

In FOP 0.19.0 I used the following to produce leaders of varying lengths in
a TOC.

<fo:block font-family="sans-serif"
          font-size="12pt"
          font-weight="700"
          color="darkred"
          space-after="12pt"
          text-align="start">
  <fo:basic-link internal-destination="{generate-id(.)}">
    <xsl:value-of select="sectionTitle"/>
  </fo:basic-link>
  <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots"/>
  <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
  <fo:basic-link internal-destination="{generate-id(.)}">
    <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="{generate-id(.)}"/>
  </fo:basic-link>
</fo:block>

In FOP 0.20.1 this code doesn't seem to work -- the leader dots don't appear
unless I explicitly specify a length.

Does anyone know how I can get back to the behaviour of leaders in FOP
0.19.0 using FOP 0.20.1?

Thanks,

Drew Hodge

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail
account at http://www.eudoramail.com