At 11:11 AM 9/5/01 +0100, Duncan Hull wrote:

>The latest fop distribution (020) in http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop/
>does not contain a fop.jar file (as with previous versions). I would
>like to use the latest version of FOP but don't want to build it myself
>
>Is there a reason why the fop.jar is not included in the distribution
>any more?

Hi, Duncan

Did you check inside the build/ directory? I deliberately moved the fop.jar
into that directory, even for the binary distribution, so that the JAR would
be in the same place as for builds from source.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)