I have some performance problems with FOP while running it on big
.fo files. I run the fop from a servlet and the input .fo file is bigger
then 6Mb. The problem is that after a number of pages in the result pdf file
is being created  the render() function stacks for some undefined time (from
1 to 15 minutes !!! no CPU usage in this period of time). Can someone
explain me what should I do to solve the problem, if it's possible ?
        I attach the exact code that uses fop in my servlet.

//==========================================================================
=======
        public ByteArrayOutputStream xmlToPdf(CSessionContext
sessionContext, File foFile ) throws CTdException {
         try {
             ByteArrayOutputStream outStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

             Driver driver = new Driver();
             driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
             XMLReader parser =
XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader("org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser");
             driver.setOutputStream(outStream);
             driver.render(parser, new InputSource(new
FileInputStream(foFile)));

             return outStream;
         }
         catch (Exception e) {
             throw new CTdException("Failed to build report ",e);
         }
     }

=======

        Thank you in advance