Hi,

I'm currently trying to figure out where fop is looking for images (but I'd
like to know how external resource are located).
I'd like to be able to load images with relative paths, however I'm using
fop from a servlet (through the Driver class).
I'm firing SAX events myself to Fop's ContentHandler.

and I'd like the relative path be be taken/derived from the SystemID of the
SAXSource.

How could I acheive that, or how can I set Fop's basedir at runtime for the
relative paths ?

Thanks.

Michel Lehon.
Outwares.