Hi,

I have had the same problem!!!!!!!!
Nobody give me a response!

This code in FOP Home page don't work (for me!) !!!!!
Driver driver = new Driver();
  driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
  InputHandler inputHandler = new XSLTInputHandler(xmlFile, xslFile);
  XMLReader parser = inputHandler.getParser();
  driver.setOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(outFile));
  driver.render(parser, inputHandler.getInputSource());

I have solved the problem using 2 phase:

1) generate the transformation using XSLTrasform, Xalan1Transform etc... (you can choose)
code:

XSLTransform traXSLT = new XSLTransform();
traXSLT.transform(urlXML, urlXSL, urlFoFile);

You can choose 4 transform type (see the api documentation)

2) Apply the result at the driver

FileInputStream file = new FileInputStream(urlFoFile);

    Driver driver = new Driver(new InputSource(file), out);
    driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
    driver.run();
    byte[] content = out.toByteArray();
    response.setContentLength(content.length);
    response.getOutputStream().write(content);
    response.getOutputStream().flush();

THIS CODE WORK FINE!!!

Bye

Amit wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
I am trying to generate PDFs using FOP-0.20.1. The input files are xml
and xsl files
I am using JRun3.0 with java1.2.2

Here is the error I get

WARNING: Unknown formatting object ^root

Anybody any ideas?