--- Klosa Uwe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,

> I'm using FOP0_19_0 and I've got a problem with
>
> <fo:inline vertical-align="sub">text</fo:inline>.
>
> the text overlapps the following line. Is this a known issue or is there a
> patch?

Merely a misunderstanding I think.

You have essentially said to lower the text by half the line height - but
not said to use characters half the size.

What you really need to do is to reduce the font size at the same time as you change
the vertical alignment.

Of course my reading of the FOP spec could be wrong about that - I've been wrong
before :-)

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/