Hi,

if the glyphs are shown correctly in the document
and you are not able to find something using the
text-search option this is maybe the result of an
embedded font. afaik fop renders embedded fonts
to something like bit-stream-characters (correct
me if i'm wrong) these characters do not appear
as "normal" searchable text. i have the same
problem using embedded fonts.

hth

daniel

 --- Petr Zeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb: > Hi,

>     I have problem with document created by FOP
> v.20.1 with embedded font - AcrobatReader for Win
> can't find any text in the document.
>
>     Petr Zeman

name=fonts.zip

=====