Joerg,

I think the easiest way to do this is something like this (taken from
the Fop task in org/apache/fop/tools/anttasks/Fop.java)
     Configuration.put("baseDir", SOMEURLSTRING);
You may want to do the whole configuration initialization process anyway
just to get things like compression and fonts. When running FOP from the
command line, most of the configuration work happens in the Options
class (org.apache.fop.apps), so you might want to look at that too.

Regards,
Karen Lease

Joerg Pietschmann wrote:

> Hello,
> i use FOP in a servlet together with the Saxon XSL processor.
> I implemented the communication between the processors as
> a SAX event stream. The following code snippet was developed
> with FOP 0.20.1, i think with 0.20.2 i could use the Driver
> again but i don't want to bother with this yet.

[SNIP...]