Hi Siarom,

It looks like it could be something in property interpretation (divide
by zero!). Please run fop using the -d switch to get a complete stack
trace of the error. Then copy that as text from your DOS window and
paste it into your message (it will be a lot smaller than sending the
screen shot in a Word document). (Or perhaps putting "> error.txt" after
your command line will put the output into a file which you can send.)
You probably also want to attach your xsl and xml files if they are a
reasonable size.

Regards,
Karen Lease