Sorry, I was not clear - I did not, in any way, insert the "init" tag.  I
have no idea where it came from.
-Lou

"Petr Zeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/05/2001 09:10:31 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  Re: mysterious <init> tag

Hi,

every inner tag has to finish before finishing parent's tag.

But maybe you can write

<cell justify="right"> &lt;init&gt; </cell>

    Petr Zeman