found a break-before="page" in my code I had forgotten about.

JohnPT

----- Forwarded by John Thaemlitz/OReilly on 10/05/01 01:54 PM -----

                    John Thaemlitz

                                         To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    10/05/01 11:47       cc:

                    AM                   Subject:     how do I remove the index page

I'm trying to create subsection of a report that does not contain a index
page.  I'm missing something pretty simple I think.

The first page shows the region before and region after but nothing in the
region body.  Then the region body (a table) shows up correctly on page two
and on down the line.

I've tried it without a page-sequence-master in my layout-master-set.

I tried to do the following in my layout-master-set.
<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="standard">
<fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-name="main"/>
</fo:page-sequence-master>

I've tried silly combinations like the following too.
<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="standard">
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="main" page-position
="first"/>
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="main" page-position
="any"/>
</fo:page-sequence-master>

Any ideas how I set this up to skip the index page for the first page?

Thanks,

JohnPT