Although I am not a committer, I would like to give following
unofficial vote: 1+;

[...snip...]
So, here it is, please vote on the following question:

would you like to accept jfor code and give Bertand Delacretaz committer
status in order to perform the merging on the FOP code following the
technical directions that the FOP dev community will find more
appropriate?

I remind that only people with committer status are entitled to place a
binding vote, but I suggest everybody on this list to express their vote
and, in case of negative vote, explain their reasons so that we can
properly deal with them.

Thanks to all.

Stefano.

P.S. Sorry for the formality, people but this is legal stuff so I'm
required to wear my ASF member hat :)