At 11:18 AM 10/22/01 +0200, you wrote:
>The renderers are missing most of their code. This will be readded as
>appropriate in an attempt to make the renderers cleaner and simpler.

Keiron,

If it would help, after you've roughed out most of the PDF renderer, my
group (Andy and I) would be willing to take some time to help fill in the awt
and/or print renderers, following the pattern you establish.  I'm following
the dialogs here, but have been mostly silent lately, do feel free to wake
me up when and if you wish.

         ' Best,
         -Ralph